WE ARE READY TO WELCOME YOU BACK!
St. Mary’s, Carmarthen is re-opening for Communal Worship.
Church Opening and Mass times (in effect from Saturday 18th July 2020)
Mondays: Church open for Personal Prayer: 10.00am-11.00am; Mass 11.00am
Tuesdays: Church remains closed
Wednesdays: Church open for Personal Prayer: 10.00am-11.00am; Mass 11.00am
Thursdays: Church open for Personal Prayer: 10.00am-11.00am; Mass 11.00am
Fridays: Church open for Personal Prayer: 10.00am-11.00am; Mass 11.00am
Saturdays: Church open for Personal Prayer: 10.00am-11.00am; Mass: 11.00am; Evening Mass: 5.30pm
Sundays: Church open for Personal Prayer: 10.00am-11.00am; Mass 11.00am
N.B. You will find some changes in the way we celebrate Mass under the current circumstances. There will be no shared books or leaflets provided. Singing at Mass is not currently permitted. We will aim to keep the Mass as short as possible. • No collection bags will be passed around at Masses. Instead, you are advised to please use the clearly marked ‘Donations Box’ in the Church Porch to make your donations, including the weekly envelopes. At all Masses, please leave the church straight after receiving Holy Communion (Prayer after Communion and blessing will take place after the priest has received holy communion, but before communion is distributed to the people).
Please observe the following guidelines when visiting the church:
• Our maximum seating capacity with 2-meter social distancing is 30. We may be able to accommodate more numbers if there are more than one person from the same household. We do not foresee any difficulties with regard social distancing for weekday Masses as it is not likely to be above 30 persons. But if you are intending to attend a weekend Mass (Saturday 5.30pm and Sunday 11.00am), it will be helpful if you could please let us know beforehand using any of the contact details below:
Parish Telephone: 01267 237205
Fr. Pius (Mob.): 07796107241
Email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
• As the Sunday Obligation is still suspended by the Holy Father, attending a weekday Mass is as good as attending a weekend Mass.
• Maintain social distancing (2m) at all times.
• Follow the signs in the church directing you to available pews and use the one-way system.
• Sanitize hands on entry and departure from church (hand sanitizers are provided).
• Sign in using the form in the porch—this is for test and trace purposes, should it be required.
• Remember to sign your ‘time out’ and sanitize your hands on departure.
• While there is no requirement to wear facemasks, wearing masks may help prevent spread of the virus.
We will still continue the live-streaming of the Mass daily except on Tuesdays, for the benefit of those who are house-bound or are shielding.
Looking forward to having you all with us soon!